Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pain :(

I'm back at it! I ran a 10K tonight in 1:12. I wasn't really going for my quickest time, but I did get some good practice in running while having to go to the bathroom REALLY BAD. It was pretty extreme!

I've been dealing with continuous abdominal pain since Thursday of last week. I have to go to my doctor, but I don't want to because everyone says, "It's because you have EDS" and no one every has any answers anyway. Frustration! But whatever.

As of this week I am no longer working during the day at all. Not even work emails. I do some work in the evenings. It's 9:30 and I'm about to put in an hour or so. But my work load isn't demanding anymore. It was a bad week at work, though. Lots of complaints for the seamstresses. I think everyone was maybe getting complacent. I think everyone is just getting too comfortable. So I have to put out some fires there, but over all I think I'm in a good state of mind to start focusing and really buckle down on my training.Next week both my kids will be in school. It will be a great time to start the hard stuff! Drills, drills, drills! Looking forward to seeing what my body actually can do!

Oh and I ran .75 miles at a 5:30 min per mile pace. Getting faster!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment