Friday, March 21, 2014

Great marathon training day that didn't include running :)

My kids take gymnastics every Thursday afternoon. There is a man that takes his kids there as well. He started exercising during the hour long class. After the first few classes he decided to go more than just once a week. It turns out he was there on Wednesday while I was running my four mile stretch. When we were dropping off our kids he said, "I was so glad when you stopped running yesterday. When I got on the elyptical I said to myself, 'I'll go for as long as she runs.' And then you just kept going and going and going." ha! Then he asked if I'd be running that day, but I had decided to rest. He said, "Darn! You keep me going!" I said, "Go! Go on your own! Do it!" And then he ran up the stairs to the track. It was funny. I'm so glad I inspire people! That's what I want. I want to influence for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment