Saturday, March 22, 2014

Everything is Awesome!

Back at it today after a week of flu in my house. I ran 3 miles only, but it was late and dark. I also made the most of it by doing tempo runs. It was great. I didn't realize how fast I could make myself run without getting winded. There's the comfortable pace and then there's the push pace and I actually felt really good going as fast as I physically could. I was surprised! I thought for sure it would wear me completely out after the first few rounds, but I did three sets without even getting winded! I am definitely making progress in the right direction!

Now, I promise I'm no trying to sell anything. But I cannot believe these doTERRA oils! I am known to get every single thing my kids bring into the house. I've suffered through colds, flu, PINK EYE! ear infections, and even hand foot and mouth disease right along with my kids. So when my kids started vomiting this week, I started working like crazy in preparation to be down for two days, at least. But I haven't gotten sick! (knock on wood). And the only thing that's different is that I've started using these oils! I'm convinced! And since my only readers are likely EDSers, The essential oil blend, Deep Blue, is amazing on joints. I use Deep Blue Rub after I run and when it rains and it is amazing! I just can't attribute it to anything else. I ALWAYS get EVERYTHING my kids do.

I've been resting a lot this week between taking care of sick kids, working and letting this psoas muscle heal. I felt really good tonight and I think I'm healed. So I am looking forward to a great week next week. I think I'm going back to my 5 am morning runs for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment