Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Work. . .

I run a custom window treatments business. We have employed 18 people. The idea behind this is so that I don't have to work :) I still make money off my seamstresses. But if I want to do something that costs money, like go to Disneyland, then I have to work. So I took on some work because I thought my injury would take a lot longer to heal. But it feels perfectly fine today! So I went out for a little run tonight. But then I started bleeding profusely. I'm grateful to be a woman. Really, I am! REALLY!

I did about an hours worth of drills yesterday after doing my kids piano lessons. An hour was all I had before I had to make dinner for the fam and get to work. I would have done more, otherwise. Miriam did my drills with me. She's precious. :) I started skipping and she couldn't figure it out. So she said she was just going to hop :)

So, I'm going to work my tail off this week and get these orders out, then I'm going to step it up next week. I hope. . .  Life has a way of interfering with my big plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment