Wednesday, September 17, 2014

New plan!

Okay, finally have a minute to write down my new plan. . . before I forget it.

Side note, before I forget this too, Be sure to tune in tomorrow for my humorous look at running post child bearing. :)

Okay, her goes.

5K
Nashville, TN, April 25, 2015
Savannah, GA Nov 2015

10K
Portland, OR May 17 2015 (for time to get in a higher corral at next event)
Las Vegas, NV Nov 2015 (for qual)

Half Marathon
Washington, DC Mar 14, 2015 (for time)
Philadelphia, PA Sept 2015 (for qual)

Full
Raleigh, NC Or Nashville, TN April 12 or 26, 2015 (for time)
Virginia Beach, VA September 6, 2015 (for qual)


I shouldn't do a half and a full in the same month. so I need to rework that one. But this is the plan so far.

In other news, I did intervals tonight (2) 4x 400s Not my best times, but it's the first night I've actually run in ten days since I injured my arch. Feeling pretty good, but I'm still being cautious.


No comments:

Post a Comment