Monday, September 22, 2014

No time to write, but. . .

. . .  I ran 7.1 miles tonight. It was supposed to be an LSR, but I ran until 9 pm and it had already been dark for about 45 minutes. I was running in well lit places and along busy streets, but I don't see well in the dark and I kept missing all the little sidewalk slants and bumps and it was going to mess me up. Felt really good though. When I tried to stop running my legs felt like they wanted to keep going. You know that feeling??

Weather: Perfect, 70 degrees
EDS pain: usual back and spine pain (My spine is collapsing on itself), but nothing I couldn't work through
Stress level: mmm. . .  probably middle ground there, 5 out of 10, I'd say. Things have picked up at work. It's probably the best month we've ever had in history. We made as much in revenue this month (and it's only the 22) as we did the first year we were open. That gives me a little bit of anxiety. . . I hope I have prepared my team enough to meet the challenge!
Overall mood: Great, very happy. Things are going smoothly, kids are happy and well. Had a very clear head when I headed out for my run. I was very focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment