Saturday, September 13, 2014

Tear

I tore something in my arch. Might have to go see a doctor. It is starting to feel MUCH better because I have been taping it up and not running this week. Last night I did a few drills, nothing strenuous and nothing where I stretch my arch. Just a lot of flat feet landing type stuff. It felt great to move again!

I still need to update the new game plan, but with this injury the November marathon isn't going to happen. I don't have time today as I took on some work so we can attempt to go to my husband's Family reunion next summer. I just wanted to record really quickly that I did drills yesterday for one hour before I forgot to record that. Might have some time to write the updated plan tomorrow afternoon.  I've been spending a lot of my down time writing blog posts for the business blog since we reinstated that at the beginning of the month.

Be back soon with details.

No comments:

Post a Comment