Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Rain or shine!

It rained today.  The kids didn't mind. When I need to do drills on the track the kids like to come with me to play in the sandbox or on the play ground near the track. It was just a light drizzle. I did all my drills AND my core workout. Feeling great today!

I'm still taking it easy so that my arch can continue to heal.

I am continuing to do pretty well on the runners diet. What I'd really like to do, if I can find money to do it with, is go to a clinical nutritionist. When I diet I feel out of wack because I have low blood pressure and low blood sugar because of hypoglycemia. I need to find some balance.


Weather today: cold and rainy
EDS pain, some in the knees because of the weather..
Stress level: High! My assistant had surgery today and I'm pretty sure the business is going to crumble in her short absence :) She's that good. Also, one of my seamstresses is thinking of quiting and it's our busiest time of year, so I'm kind of freaking out. I like everything the way it is right now and I don't want to go back to the production end of the business.

Hoping to do a long run tomorrow night if my foot is up for the challenge. We'll see.

That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment