Thursday, February 26, 2015

2/26 run--30 minutes

I ran 38 minutes ish today.

EDS pain- Had some pretty wicked arch pain today. Dumb flat feet. . .  I will have to wrap it tomorrow to keep my arches from falling.

Overall well being: still not sleeping. . .  don't know what's wrong with me. My stress levels are pretty good. I hired two more people: my cousin and my sister in law. Business is good.

Injury Recovery: Didn't feel my psoas muscle "complain" at all today.

Weather: blah. . .  but I didn't have much joint inflamation or pain from the pressure outside, so it was good, overall.


Today I just did a short run. I felt really great. I finally felt like I could make longer strides not feeling much pain where I was injured. So I started to do that, but then I remembered my coach wanted me to do a ten minute warm up with my heart rate in the low 150s, 10 minutes at 160, then 10 minutes just below 150. Doing long strides gets my heart rate too high right now because I'm not used to running like that again yet.

Overall, I feel really well today. I am starting to feel exhausted from not sleeping. And if my kids have one more snow day, I might lose my mind.

I'm going to go read Hunger Games lying down and hopefully get tired from eye strain and fall asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment