Friday, December 5, 2014

I ran so fast it scared me!

Today was busy. I had my children at home, I have Christmas orders to get out for the business, and our ward had a Christmas party tonight that I had to cook two side dishes for. While the potatoes were boiling, I went out for a quick run. It was freezing, so the kids stayed inside. This meant I was limited to the alley behind my house, which is .2 miles long from beginning to end. I ran it a couple times for a little warm up. Then I really ran it using what i had figure out the other day about the difference between running faster and running fast.

Today I ran .2 miles in 57 seconds. I ran so fast it scared me! It was amazing. That's all I did because I had to get ready for the evening. But I did that! And it was incredible.


No comments:

Post a Comment