Monday, October 20, 2014

Piedmont Pacers! And breathing technique training.

I was accepted this weekend into the Piedmont Pacers USATF Running Club. It's out of Greensboro, which is two hours away. But it's the closest one to me. I now have one year to meet all USATF standards. And you'd better believe that was enough motivation for me to kick it in high gear. My mom is visiting for two weeks and I am getting lots of training in while I she plays with the kids :) Tomorrow, though, she plans to do some running with me :)

Tonight I ran five miles. Tonight's run was focused on breathing training. And I can feel that my lungs had a good work out! I sucked on life savers while I ran. That forced me to keep my mouth closed and breathe only through my nose.

I am so tired, but I need to do some work tonight. 'Tis the season to order window treatments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment